Multi chamber cabinet made out of TIDAL’s proprietary cabinet material TIRADUR
- multi chamber cabinet made out of TIDAL’s proprietary cabinet material TIRADUR
- 1 x 30 mm (1,2″) diamond tweeter TAD-30. (Exception: Piano VELVETEC™: 1 x 30 mm (1,2″) graphite coated ceramic tweeter TAGC-30)
- 2 x 173 mm (7″) BCC midrange woofer with low distortion long excursion motor design TAC-170MW 1 x 30 mm (1,2″) diamond tweeter TAD-30 (an exclusive ACCUTON TIDAL cooperation)
- passive crossover network with ultra low tolerance components, exclusive use of costume tailored DUELUND pure copper-capacitors, metalfilm-resistors, silver-carbon resistors, air-core-inductors, ultra low resistance bass-inductor
- passive crossover is microphonic and hermetically isolated in a separated chambers
- total weight of the passive crossover construction itself: 13 Kg / 28 lbs.
- adjustable tweeter curve (hard room-refections / soft room-reflections)
- excellent low level listening reproduction
- pure silver TIDAL binding posts for perfect contact
- TIDAL Varioterminal for three different setup: pure 2-way (for very small rooms), linear 2.5-way (for medium sized rooms), gained 2.5-way (for bigger rooms or more bass in medium sized rooms)
- 4-part TIDAL stainless steel isolators
- 8 x trigger bars out of massive stainless steel, high gloss polished, the position of the variofeet can be mounted in parallel or sloped back, both on the frontside and/or backside
- cabinet finish: original TIDAL piano lacquer in midnight black.
- cabinet finish: finest hand selected veneers in TIDAL’s original transparent piano lacquer.
- Piano VELVETEC™ Limited Edition choices: sonoma orange / amethyst / summit white / jet black
- other finishes: on request
- the TIDAL Piano / Piano Diacera is being delivered in one ATA-flightcase for the most safest transport
- nominal power handling: 150 / 300 VA
- nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- recommended power amplifier: > 30 watt. Very easy impedance load, no impedance drop below 4 ohm.
- speaker dimensions: 116 cm x 24,5 cm x 36,5 cm / 45,7″ high x 9,6″ wide x 14,4″ deep
- dimensions with vario feet (from ground to top): 121 cm high / 47,6″ high
- speaker weight without packaging: 2 x 65 Kg / 2 x 143 lbs.
- shipping weight with packaging: 2 x 101 Kg / 2 x 223 lbs.
- shipping dimensions: 2 flightcase, 134 cm length x 39 cm width x 51 cm height / 53″ length x 16″ width x 20″ height